Monday 14 November 2011

Me? Swagger??

Hi Lil Stars
Hope you all are doing well and smiling and hugging your selves... I've here in a thinking mode cause I have been caught off guard being referred to and categorised as having a little som'n sum'n....Now im sure no one ain't sooo isolated they havent heard of the term 'SWAG' before. But before I go any further into the subject I gotta give ya some background info right? ok here we go...

Rewind...2 weeks
Just left studies, waiting at the train station for my transport home, not paying anyone attention listening to my music....*Kirk Franklin - I've been looking for you *  (Yes obviously bopping my head). So I saw an aquaintance on the platform, HE approached we started to talk about life,assignments and normal stuff.
...... train near approaching. Then he says by the way....wait for it... "I like your dress sense, YOU HAVE SWAGGER" ...Yes you heard me(starries) He said I had 'Swagger'!.....Tee Faints..not really but you get what im Saying....
So after I came around from my "oh my Gosh, Me? "for real?, "you kidding me right" and "where are your glasses" moment, he gave a fair explanation. He said that I am off trend, I dont dress with the hype,and go with the fashion flow,  I do my own thing and its different and cool. At this point I was like yeah... I got SWAG.....*pop my collar and bounce and bounce*.
 I know I dont fit the conventional 'definition' of swag but I sure am unique in my dress sense and its viewed differently depending on how people view or define the term.  
This experience just emphasised that although you think people aren't outright watching you, they do see and notice things you do. I know I dress differently and I love it, its modest, comfy and obviously SWAGGED OUT .

So for us true christians we gotta be aware that we gotta represent God in everything we do each everyday,our light should shine continuously because they world is looking....... WORD!

Tee's Ponder : Represent God, love yourself cause thats when you got swag :)

2 comments:

  1. "Swagged Out"!! Bruv Ah Yu Dat, Yu Know Seh Yu Have Swagger, You Zeeit Bruv LOL..

    Ok Let Me Stop Right There...

    Your Page Ah Look Good Man, Keep Up The Good Work Mi Darling... =] x

    ReplyDelete
  2. its not what you wear...its how you wear it!
    :)

    scarlett-tales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete