Monday 17 March 2014

March Spring is here !!

 Hey Lil Stars

WOW its March already, jheez where did time go !! I don't know where in the world you are but here in London, is sunny and a little warm-ish which is record breaking for March. I think I can semi- officially say spring is here.  I don't know about you but I am ready for summer, I have a semi collection of summer outfits as I say to my sister in the winter I do granny-chic but in the summer I bloom like a flower with bright colour & personality overload. About fashion I recently found a stylish young lady a fellow London, and I am here wondering where the hell have you been Miss Fierce *snap, snap, snap. Check out her webpage here  www.daniellevanier.co.uk  .

I have been SO busy with work, I'm enjoying my internship but it is coming to an end but I will going out with a BIG BANG, and by that I mean a 'BIG EVENT'. At this moment in time my life is consumed by this award Ceremony I have been assigned to but I cannot complain because I love it and its a stepping stone for my future career.

So let me give you an overview about what has been happening.
The awards ceremony will  be a combination of 2 award ceremonies and will cater to 230 people maybe more, it will be held in a glorious venue the Royal Regency Banqueting Suite in Manor Park (check it out).As its a combined event its double the work but double the fun  and I am overseeing every aspect of it. I will update you as I go along but watch the space.


Tee's Ponder : Don't be afraid to step up when necessary !!

No comments:

Post a Comment