Thursday 2 January 2014

Happy New Year

Hey Lil Stars

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Yaay First of all I must give GOD thanks for sparing my life to see another year. I cannot believe 2 year has passed since 2012, its gone so quickly.  I have been a busy bee working, but I got a little break for the Christmas period and thought I must a blog post.

I am looking forward to the new year and all it has in store. Some of the things I am looking towards are: Do more at church esp. music wise , Go hard at the gym, develop my professional self and go on holiday.
I know a lot of people have made a 2014 Resolution List but My one aim is to be a better me in every sense of the word and DO more !

So find out what you want to see happen in your life this coming year and get on with it !!


Tee's Ponder:  Invest in yourself, Stop saying you're gonna do it and just do it !!

                                                         
                                                                       Keep Smiling
                                                                           Tee  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment