Monday 19 December 2011

What's yo plans??

Hi Lil Stars
I know I havent been around for a little while, but its that time of year where deadlines are just vicious. I had to just pop in and hola at you all.  This is going to be a shortpost about what I'll be up to over the Christmas break. Yes, I see everyone runnig around trying to but pressies and getting the house decor on etc. But for me its always simple, imma just be at home with my family chilling and catching on time as well as do assignments due in January :( BOOOOO! 

 For those who dont know imma natural hair girl whoop whoop ! Yes so I am going to buy me a nice book 'Thanks God I'm natural' and thats going to be my pride and joy for the beginning of the year. And guess what ? I am gonna try to lose 3 pounds by the end January.

 You may take that lightly and even laugh because daaaahh  thats way easy but no, dont get it twisted it aint easy for this body especially in the winter month so I will definitely keep you posted. I am also going to be busy singing my heart out at a few eventsover the next few months and thats always a pleasureable experience. I want to know what are your plans for christmas, new years break anything different? let me know and I'll see ya after christmas. Be safe now :)


Tee's Ponder: Whatever you do put God in first then the rest will all fall into place.

Star Kisses
Tee :o)

1 comment:

  1. Thank God I'm natural is one of those books that the natural community is always talking about. Never read it myself but would love to one day. Tell me what you find when you are done reading it.

    scarlett-tales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete