Monday 1 December 2014

A Couture encounter

Hi Lil Stars

Hope you guys are getting ready for the festive season ahead. Well it's the first of December  and I definitely have been upholding the 1st theme over the last week.  So let me tell you a little about my firsts and you can capture the rest in pictures.


As you all are very aware now I write part time for SLIK magazine and I  had the opportunity to do my first interview for an article that I wrote. I don't normally branch out of my borough but I'm learning to explore a little and I had fun, so Yes I was concerned about getting lost and  nervous but really enjoyable and now I cannot wait to do another one.


I popped down to ACE Hotel in Shoreditch (another first) to chat with the lovely and driven Joel Adebayo CEO of utter couture a online fashion retail which focuses on upcoming designer and brands with 5 collections or less and provides a platform to showcase and sell their clothing online.

He is such a positive being and really wants to help other reach their full potential, very fun to be around but find out more about UC  http://uttercouture.com/


The hotel design was very SLIK (lol) but with a bit of alternative and what really got my attention was the long wood tables that was a temporary hub for people to come and relax, grab a drink and do work, meet up with friends and have a relaxed meeting with colleagues. It is definitely somewhere I would be going back to for a meeting.










Keep an eye out for the next issue of SLIK magazine coming out on Dec 22..which will feature Joel's interview and other articles. Let me know what you think.

Kisses & cuddles
Tee :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment