Monday 2 July 2012

Birthday Bash.....What a treat !!

Hey Lil Stars

This is just a quick post, as you may and may not know June is my bday month whoop whoop .Im not celebratory type But this year I decided to go out for a meal with friends and family, and it was pretty awesome. We went to Jimmy World grill and bar at The O2 (recommend it for a meal) which is a buffet style restaurant with a variety of dishes: Italian,Mexican,Chinese, Indian and American, all at an affordable price. It was the best birthday I have ever had,good food, good company and lots of love and pressies YAAY.


Oh yeah ! Regarding bday outfit, boy oh boy that took a whole week and just verified and strengthened my hatred for shopping, eew. But I did find something in the end, and I looked presentable. I decided to go for peach,its not a colour I associate with alot and trust me I am very colourful.
 Outfit :Peach and black stripe, boob tube dress,wore with a transparent black ballero.  This was matched with a peach/nude/coral peep toe killer heels, I ROCKED IT !!

Hair : I wanted to go for a simple look so I opted for flatwist and single strand twists with a classic updo at the back.






 I added a touch of sparkle with a peach hair accessory with gold sequins...soooo cute!!
Although it was MY birthday I had to show my appreciation for all those who came out to celebrate so I tapped into my creative side and handcrafted thank you cards and made cute goodie bags  with sweets in organza pull string bags all tied with a red ribbon. When you're Tee's friend always expect a lil sum'n sum'n ;o).

That's all I wanted to share today but stay posted for more posts !!!

Tee's Ponder : Always enjoy the mile stones and remember those who mean the most.

Star Kisses
;o) Tee

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I am your most recent follower. Love your blog.


    Please follow back at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Neche,my Canadian music lover...Thanks for following, checking ur blog out RIGHT NOW !!

    ReplyDelete