Thursday 19 July 2012

Assets & Mini tour !!

Hi Lil Stars
Hey I hope you are enjoying, and looking forward to the London 2012 Olympics whoop whoop.
I'm not sure what the weather is going to be like but let's be hopeful.Today I went on a shopping trip up westend for sports wear as ...DRUM ROLL,...I workout now... I know you are not blind, I am all grown up lool!!I was rather surprised to see a lot of people out and about despite the weather.


My destination was Margaret street, off Regent street so I took bus 435, which to be the cheap alternative to a tour bus...since it passes London eye, big ben, House of Parliament,Trafalgar square, imperial war museum and more which is apart of the Olympic Route Network.
And shock horror,5minute to my destination I got lost and no matter how I looked I couldn't find the store.




Then minutes later I found it ....
<<<<<< this little gem is the answer to busty ladies. For those of you who aren't aware I am a uk size 16/18 and God has blessed me abundantly in the bust department. So if you want a bra that will do the business, bravissimo is the place. They will measure you so you get right fit, they make you feel comfortable, excellent customer service and they cater for very busty sizes
 The only negative I can think is that they bra come at a price..the average bra is 25 pounds. So I only go when I have planned for it, or during sale period Dec-Jan.Advise: to my busty chicas, its good value for money but be ready to dig deep in ur purses.

Tee's Ponder: Be happy with what God gave ya & if someone comments, jus say 'God gave me expensive assets :o)!

No comments:

Post a Comment