Thursday 20 November 2014

West End FUN !

Hey my Lil Stars

Hope you all are loving the London in-between weather, cold but sunny. There has been a lot of little things going on in my life from new purchases to networking events coming up.

Its been a while but yesterday I went out with my friend it been a while but I really enjoyed it. We went up to west end around 7pm and who knew the night time energy was so high. Decked with lights for the festive season ahead it added a extra little sparkle.


First we went to Vapiano which is a Italian restaurant  with a tree in the middle and does made to order pastas, pizza and salads. I loved the ambience and lighting for couples it really sets the tone.


Unfortunately due to waiting time, we decided to go few doors down to check out the hip American style Tinsletown .  They décor was on point however they need to sort out their toilet facilities : /
 
I went for the all American Deli beef burger with fries and washed it down with a tropical 'Life's a peach' smoothie.  I must say that you are a chocolate shake lover you should try their VIP 'Cookies & cream' Shake.
By the way on my way home I checked out H&M store, I'm sure it was the biggest  on in London, well the biggest I have ever seen. Let me not get started on their elevator, its was nice, that is something that gonna be in my house when I grow up, honestly if it could fit in my bag I would have committed the crime and done the time.Overall I really enjoyed my night out and will be doing it again next year as its a bit to cold for night adventures !!  
Kisses & Cuddles Tee :o)

Tee's Ponder: Go Explore, you never know what gems you will find !!







No comments:

Post a Comment