Sunday 15 January 2012

Happy New Year !!

Hi Lil Stars

Happy new year! Well I know I'm a week late but u know ' better late than never'. I'm. Hoping the start of the year has been good for y'all.
I'm sure you all have sorted out your resolutions by now. I am still working out mine but I'll keep ya posted, watch the space.So what been happening since Jan 1st?...
updates,updates updates!! Well just to fill you in on a few project or things I been up to.
1st stage Vision Board
I read somewhere about a vision board and I always wanted to do one.its a board where you put down all your dream and goal for ur life using imagery, pictures and annotation. Its a very interesting process,tap into your 'arty' side. I'm still working on collecting my clipping  but here is it so far....

Also December I prayerfully entered Care For Your Hair 12 days of christmas giveaway and I won whoop whoop!!! *do a lil T dance.
Just so you know, I was day 7 winner (Gods Fav #) this is what I won.. >>>>>
This product smells yummy and my hair feels good. For you naturalsMake sure you like their fb page and twitter aight... @CareForYourHair

I'm gonna be back to studying for my last year and I am excited yet terrified because after this year imma be out in the big world and I don't know what its like :s. But what I can do is stay focused this year and do all I can and as much as possible prepared for the big world.

Tee's Ponder: Set up yourself and aim to succeed and put God ahead, you'll be aight

Star Kisses
  Tee ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment