Wednesday 25 January 2012

Stay Dedicated but Use what you got !

Hi Lil Stars 

Hope you all are having a good start to the year.

This year is all about dedication in all aspect of my life. My motto for this year is 'Embracing abilities & talents, Manifesting dreams'. Im going to be even dedicated to achieve grades and get the qualities that will set me up to get a graduate job to enable my career. I have started back school a week early than usual 'by personal choice' because I decided to invest in myself and go to 'Business week- Get that job' workshops that aimed to improve your changes of getting employed after you graduate.I must say that have opened my eyes alot and im glad I went. Now on a more relatable topic 'Fitness', probably you dont know but imma thick lady,meat on my bone..you get me!! But I think that i got a lil in excess :(.
But 2012 is the year dedicated to losing that lil bit so I can be fitter and healthier,it wont hurt right ! So the other I saw a real health dedication, I was hungry, went in the local supermarket got a bag of crisp (wheat) and a bottle of water, you know not too harmful, then I saw a lady come from the store pulled out a bag of fresh mixed salad,popped the bag open and started munching like its crisp........:-O......like for real? you serious? It was like someone just slapped me in my head ...WHAM.. ooh it hurt, but it was admirable because I thought afterward when I grow up imma be like her. Imma get there and im sure gonna lose a few pounds by the year it out ..Amen

I read a tweet recently by @ Mae (Natural Chica) which talked about living out YOUR dreams and discovering and uncovering your unique talents and gifts, and trust me girl I intend to,  imma add that Im gonna use what I discovered.That just confirmed what I always thought and planned to do.
So listen up whether you wanna believe it or not you have a uniqueness and God has placed abilities and talents within you and you have to identify them and use them to get better. I heard a preacher recently said God wouldnt have given it to you if he didnt think you were capable to handle and do it, so embrace what you got given, cant say I didnt tell ya ;o).

Tee's Ponder: God gave it to ya so stop denying your talents, ZIP IT AND USE IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment