Wednesday 27 June 2012

Pre Bday brownie.mmmm


Hi Lil Stars

Hope you are all well.... Just a quick update its was my birthday on Monday.. and I had soo much fun. Im not the celebratory type when it comes to my birthday but this time I went out with friends and family for a meal to Jimmy's grill and Bar and I should say you lot shoudl check it out. It has a mix of mexican Italian chinese and asian foods,something for everyone...

I decided to treat myself so I made a lil brownie.... Here are the ingredients
Ingredients

1 Egg
Brownie mix
2 rows melted Belgian baking Chocolate
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 tsp rum




Mix all the ingredients together, put in a lined baking tin and put in the oven for 30 mins or until it is baked. Melt 2 rows of belgian chocolate and sprinkle top of the cake for decoration.


Voila..... Here is the end product >>>>
mmmm yum....


Stay tuned for more recipes and me trying to do my thing creatively  xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment