Wednesday 1 October 2014

SLIK experience

Hey Lil Stars

Its post London Fashion Week and everyone is sorting out their wardrobe cos they gotta start to inject some 'Fierceness'. Just kidding but I will get to LFW 20XX one day and you will be hearing all about it.
So months after my first successful internship and looking for my next project in order to keep me occupied with my career path. I have been getting involved with short course and self development workshops and all that fun stuff. However I managed to stumble across an opportunity that was looking for volunteers between age 16-25 looking for experience in events management, photography, journalism and others.  Although I was shy I went for it, obviously after some intense self-talk I went to the first planning meeting, I was the first one there, which relaxed me. Fast forward 3 weeks ,

I  can proudly say I am now apart of the SLIK magazine even more I am in the core team to put together the magazine and I know this will be a start of something very exciting and I am looking forward to get as much of it as humanly possible.  I will be keeping you updated on how its all going so stay on the lookout, yaay go Tee !!!

Kisses & cuddles
                                                                  Tee ;o)



Tees Ponder: GO full throttle into whatever opportunity that comes your way and be POSITIVE !!

No comments:

Post a Comment