Monday 15 September 2014

My ASOS spree

Hey Lil Stars

You must be wondering what are you on about now Tee... well the title says it all but let me take it from the beginning. January 2014 one of my must-do for 2014 is evolve my personal style.  Here are the steps: 1. Assess my current wardrobe 2. Get rid of obvious no-no's 3.Steadily buy fabulous clothes while you get rid of the previous collection... its that simple !!

So I have been keeping my eyes out for clothes but with my special kind of plus- size it ain't as easy. I have always stayed away from online stores because I need to try on clothes for accurate fit.  I have heard and seen ASOS in style features but I have never been on the website because I was sure that it didn't cater for us 'plus size'.But to my surprise I check out the website 2 weeks ago and was shocked to find beautiful dresses and skirts and a whole section ASOS CURVE to cater to us 'thick ladies'. Check out what I got trust me, I LUV EM!
Coral textured Bardot Dress

Polka dot Bandeau midi dress

Neon pink Knitted high waist pencil skirt




 Printed circle scuba skirt

Mono pleated skirt.










This is the first batch of ASOS purchases but I must say I am now an ASOS customer and I will update you as I upgrade my style and wardrobe.


Tee's Ponder: Invest in yourself, SAY NO to mediocre !!

No comments:

Post a Comment