Wednesday 17 July 2013

Summer is here !!

Hi Lil Stars

I'm happy because it's hot Hot HOT ! here in London and I am loving it !!

I have been up to loads, so let me fill you in. My DIY endeavour are coming along nicely, one thing I wanted to do is put my personal touch in my room and one of the thing I did was redecorate my chair. Yes I resurface my chair with black and white tribal print material  from material store £1.50 per metre and results are looking fabulous, honey !! I will update you on further DIY decorations.
 
 Talking about DIY, Ever since March I have been into gardening and planting flowers vegetable etc so I went on a mission to see if I have Green fingers. I bought a Jumbo Size shake a bag for 99 pence and planted away and the result are amazing. There are beautiful flowers in my pot but Its not allowing me to upload :(. I am also sorting out my summer wardrobe I have been collecting material, all I need to do now is wait for my mum's sewing machine comes back from its MOT then I will sew Sew SEW *grins* and hopefully how you the results..
 I got a little story about where I'm at with work but I will let you know when the time is right. But  I'm just in a good mood, but I'm enjoying it !


Tee's Ponder: You're responsible for you're own life & happinness, so get ready to DIY !

                                                  Kisses & cuddles
                                                                             Tee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment