Monday 7 July 2014

Gospel Week BLAST !!

 Hi Lil Stars

Happy Monday !!! yes its another week and we are having weird weather over here in London but if you live here you would get used to it by now.  One of  my ultimate passion that I have loved since childhood and has always  been and will always be apart of my life is music and even more so gospel music. You could imagine my excitement when I found out about Premiere Gospel hosting a 'Gospel Week' which are  7 nights of gospel concerts, with well known UK gospel artist across various genres (House,reggae,african,jazz latin & afrobeats) across London and did I mention absolutely FREE !! yep you heard me right !!

But knowing me, most times late to catch the hype (sorry,old age) lol not really, most of the nights were booked out but I had the opportunity to attend the House & reggae nights and boy did I have fun. Traveling to the different venues,the atmosphere was exciting, being amongst people who enjoy good gospel music and trust me they danced away. Its the first of this type of event which they hope to do yearly but if its anything to go by I will be there next year..

Check out couple of pictures below, unfortunately I wasnt able to upload a little video

 










Well its was emotional, but if you are in London next year at end of May/June please keep your eyes open for Premiere Gospel Week.

STay blessed and safe

Star kisses & cuddles
Tee :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment