Tuesday 7 August 2012

2012 OLYMPIC BABY!!

 Hey Lil Stars

Hope you all be having a good summer....
 I know I have been a bit distant but don't worry i haven't forgotten you . I have just been busy doing my master plan on how to become an athlete for olympics 2016...LOL. but for real, the atmosphere here iS buzzing all because of the  LONDON 2012.. whoop whooop
To be honest at first I was like yeah yeah its Olympics...but when it came down to the opening and to see the magnitude and crowd,athletes and diverse sport I AM HOOKED!!
I was brought up in the caribbean plus I'm a  tomboy at heart so am a sport lover and this has just fuelled me to be more active, so watch the space. HOLD ON PAAUSSE !

'I just thank God for blessing my family so we could afford to get SKY PLUS HD'....I now have set it up to record all of the Olympic..so GOD IS GREAT '

OK .back to business..
Olympics.... So London has been doing well with hosting the games so far I have experience any severe delays in terms of transport so its good. The Olympics brought the inner geek out too, I actually sat down and wrote out all the countries that took part in this Olympics and I must say I havent heard of some these countries....I was like HUH?*scratch head* but for real where the hell is Djibouti or Brunei Daruss???. Im wanna go travelling but I really need to get a move on it.
May I just point out CHINA have a superior level of athletes they are currently top on the medals table with 73 medals, 34 are GOLD. They are disciplined and soo good.

Some of you might be wondering what sport would I be interested in .Well i would do...
Handball- i love catching & throwing,good coordination and its close to netball
weightlifting- my build and lifting is apart of my current job
Discus or Javelin - build and throwing
Judo - I have the right build

However the sports that I really enjoy watching are gymnastics, sychronised swimming and athletics.
Personally,London 2012 has come at the right time as I have take the leapt towards being fitter,I watch what I eat , I have booked 2 weeks of sport activity and I will be doing a 10 Week swimming course.So yaay GO TEE. yes guys so thats my sport endeavors I hope I stick to them and see what happens.

Tee's Ponder : Get up and go for what you want....you gotta make the decision see the goal and move forward towards it !!

 Star Kisses
Tee ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment