Tuesday 11 September 2012

Olympic's over ....where you at ??

Hey Lil Stars

Yes I know I have been away .. Got caught up in the whole Olympic experience. I did enjoy the sea of emotion and  awe moment that came with the Olympics and yes you guessed it now I want to become an athlete,but I know I have a ong way to go..:)

So Tee What have you been up to ??? hmmm good question.

I have been all over the place , I have been on a friend visit to Bristol (first time) It was fun to get away from the city and get in touch with my nature loving side. I had the glorious priviledge to welcome my band member adorable son into the world...HE IS DA CUTEST, seriously edible cute. . I must admit the British weather was quite enjoyable over the couple of weeks but it feels like winter is approaching as im here covered in duvet with socks mmmm cosy.I am still in the process of  looking for a job but it will come when the time is right.
 I have been to a few events: birthdays, gospel concerts, family reunion and Olympic related events which were all enjoyable.

At the moment I am preping for fresher's week at my University as I'm apart of the Events Team plus I have a society stall to attend to so imma be busy next week for sure but that is all good. And how could I forget I have the part responsibility of  2 choir at my church now that is big as im a musicaholic but a bit worried but I know it will work out in the end just put GOD in the mix. Overall life is good and I cannot complain but I'll keep ya updated for sure.
This was jus a quick post, im gonna go check out fashionbombdaily.com and then go bed and get some rest.

Star Kisses
Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment