Sunday 11 November 2012

EMA awards 2012, Gangam style ;) !!

 Hi Lil Stars

Its me again,I know, 2 posts in one day I must be on something!!! Well I im here at home relaxing watching the EMA's 2012 and thought why not blog about it !! These events are all about what you are wearing, performances and obviously the awards!!
 
I love the red carpet as its a chance to meet with the artists and get to know them a little more and see their personalities. First I gotta say that I love the tall glas off lemonade 'Miss Louise Rowe' I love her from Plain Jane favourite show can't wait for the next season. Although there were awkward moments between  her and Suade, their accents compliment each other.
 
Outfits
 Alicia Keys - I am loving the dark green it complimented her skin tone and the silhouette was on point, you almost had me with the skin toned transparent side panel but I loved the elusion. Good use of accesories : statment neck piece and simple simple pointed toe heels very slick!!
 
Rita Ora - Oooh red on red is a risky move, but I had to say I appreciated the use of lace in the dress bodice and victorian influence skirt  yes you had the carpet on fire! By the way the scarlet red really popped against the blond hair and you always rock the red lipstick.....Work it girl !!
 
Kim Kardashian - Black is always a good choice for sophistication, this dress captured that and I loved the peacock and feather trail, textures and detail of material. I am still deciding on the visible zip in the back  but all is forgiven, nice touch on keeping the hair in a simple ponytail. Very Sheek !!

Taylor Swift - Simplicity is always best, she elegantly graced the carpet with a white and silver floor length dress. I loved the geo shapes in the bodice and the flowy skirt, and the use of the red lipstick to bring colour and remind everyone of the woman you've become... Show them how its done !!
 
That's  the couple of outfits that caught my eye and thats my piece on EMA 2012. So take care and keep it GANGAM STYLE.....lol.

Kisses & cuddles
Tee ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment