Tuesday 11 December 2012

WOW its December, bring on 2013 baby !!

Hi Lil Stars

Hope you all are wrapping up warm for the winter.Wow can you believe it Its DECEMBER...  time really does fly. And on that topic I just wanted to share that I have now completed my degree in Events Management and I am now a graduate !!! YAAAAY!!  It was an eventful day and I will always remember it !! Look out for a little video about Graduation..

So what has been happening Tee?

Well I have been suffering the Post Uni blues :( I miss university life. Ever since I was small I loved studying and learning and its just a shock once you have left studies and  your at home  but I will be on me feet soon but its just a littl slow at the moment...

But on a more positive note. I know I can be slow but I only discovered the joy of PINTEREST... I know you must be thinking....Really Tee? where have you been? I have been around just not on www but now I have extra time, I am pinning everything LOL.

Tomorrow I will be going down to the local Leisure centre and start my weight management and fitness programme, yes you are not dreaming !! Tee is gonna get FIT 2013 baby whoop whoop !!!
I will definitely keep you posted on what I have been doing and feeling as I take this journey.

Just so your aware I am a size 16/18 UK size and I am a Downlow fashion lover. That means I love fashion, dressmaking etc but  I am still discovering my personal style. But my recent blog obsession  are 'Fatshionista blogs. These are faboulous plus size ladies whose blogs are dedicated to empowering women of more volumptuous figures giving tips on being stylish and fashion forward. All the blogs gives me pin fever but my current favourite blogs are Gabifresh.com and girlswithcurves.com these blogs I gotta visit everyday ! So If you haven't be sure to check it out & leave a comment,let me know what you think and your favourite blogs.
Until next time keep it warm and snuggled!!

Kisses & Cuddles
Tee ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment