Tuesday 6 November 2012

I'm back & DIY stuff !!

Hey Lil Stars

I know I have been away for looooong. I know it has been a crazy time since Olympics here in London. So what have I been up to you may ask..
As you all may know I have just completed my studies, and although I am relieved, going out into the big world has some what been interesting to say the least. its has more been a shock. I have been looking for a job and seeing my mentor on top of all the other stuff I been doing.

I have been helping at events and trying to improve my self and my skills set inorder to prep for the working world...
*Pause* Thank God for covering and minimise the effect of Hurricane Sandy on my beautiful Island Jamaica....despite the damage my firned and family are safe.

 Apart from all that serious stuff there have been some exciting things happening

1. 2 of my friends are preggers... whoop whoop !!
2. Imma graduate inna few weeks (what to wear ?? only God knows lol
3. My hair is shoulder length *Patience & tender love ladies !

I have also been doing some DIY stuff I have rearranged my room and I have
and I am gonna embark on a style journey,imma update my wardrobe DIY style ....Dont panic my mum is a dress maker and I take after her. I am inlove with material hunting and my daily must do is Check fashionbombdaily.com - its my go to for style inspiration, so if you haven't you gotta check it out !!

Well thats all I got so far , jus wanted to give a quick update !! so take care

Kisses & cuddles
xxTee

No comments:

Post a Comment