Monday 6 January 2014

Back to work 2014

Hi Lil Stars

So its a few days in to the New Year and that means I am back to work. After 2 weeks off from the regimented 9-5 job, I feel like I am out of touch.  I can relate with the statistics that says January 6th is worst day in the year because all I seem to be doing is making little mistakes such as using my Staff Card to tap to get off the train... I know...I'm hopeless !

So today although it was slow, I met a new staff member and it was interesting seeing me on the other side of the card and actually welcoming someone to the team. I was quieter than usual but I think that is to do with my new thing of being less TEE ... hhmmm we'll see how long that lasts.

But I must admit it was good seeing all my colleagues although I am aware of the busy few months ahead but I will fill you in as and when things happen. Here are a few pictures from my first day

 .....mmmm yes Red Velvet cake, that was the first time I  had it, it was interesting especially the icing as it was a cheesy Icing !!




Plus a 'NEW Read', it caught my eye in the shop & it will fit right into my aim to be read more this year
 
Well this is all for now... keep looking out for me
 
 
Tees Ponder: When you feel a bit out of it, Stimulate your mind !
 
 
Kisses & Cuddles
Tee :)



No comments:

Post a Comment