Thursday 2 January 2014

New Years Gospel Concert , what a blessing !!

Hey Event Lova's

I know its been a while but I have not shy away from events. I have been busy planning events at work especially over the Christmas period.

Unlike every New Year when I have been at home watching fireworks with my family but this year I had the privilege of attending a free gospel concert with 2500+ other people and it was absolutely awesome. I don't go out that often and to find myself at the midnight hour with so much people thanking God for the sparing my life to see a new year, it was heart warming.

So, my sister and I took the journey to Ruach Ministries in Kilburn to listen to anointed singers and skilled musician. The event started 10pm with Praise & Worship Team leading us into and preparing our hearts for the word of God. This was followed by Tag preaching from Bishop John Francis and Wife on Generational Entitlement and the significance of 14, it really helped my understanding about the significance of biblical numbers. Then way after Midnight at 2AM.....yes 2AM the concert began.

Roger Samuel: The UK Gospel Artist did minister well that man has range and he will transpose a song till you get up out your seat.
Tasha Cobbs: ANOINTED, ANOINTED ANOINTED, although young she has a testimony which you can hear when she opens her mouth and that range... I will be going vocal lessons.
Micah Stampley: RANGE.. he can hit notes that only GOD can give utterance and his backing Vocalists were on point the crispness of their harmonies are admirable.
Ruach Mass Choir : Harmonies and unity ... well done , I would love to be at your rehearsals.

Trust me I must be honest although this was an enjoyable experience it was also hard as I had to split myself between musicians and singers, there were times when I got totally overwhelmed to a point of stillness. WHY? Because I looove music, it has been escapism and a comfort to me throughout my short life and my ultimate dream is to be skilled in music.

Other things I appreciated throughout the night:
Dancers who had consistent high energy all night
Lighting such as scriptures, song words so that audience could follow.
Live streaming across 3 venues, Brixton & Walthamstow for the preaching
Staffing to help with crowd control
Music Directors and Choir directors

Being apart of an audience who was serenaded with skill and melody, the musicians were of high calibre and are truly inspirational its no brainer why in old time the Levites who played in the Temple were skilled musicians. And I want to be just like them.

Overall this event was awesome, I have learnt a lot and I will be on the look out for other events that Ruach Ministries have and look forward to Next Years Event. 

No comments:

Post a Comment