Monday 7 October 2013

Internship Yaaayy !!


Hey Lil Stars

How have you all been ?

I know I am like a tourist because I am here one minute and gone for 2 months. I know its bad, but honestly I have good reason. I can hear all the hhhmmm yeah whatever !! But let me put this all to rest. So I have been busy being a little intern.
 
Yes that's right I have got an internship I started in July but officially started in August. I am an events Management Intern at a university and for those who have been a fresher at uni you know how busy Fresher's Week were. Loads of parties and events throughout the week and I was apart of the core team that made that possible.
 
I am settling into the role nicely and I am using any opportunity there is to get as much experience as possible as I do finish next year autumn.

Work Fashion
I am used to wearing a uniform for work and I am struggling with finding the balance between work clothes and trendy. I guess one of the things is that I am a low maintenance girl and I am not confident enough and I prefer to divert attention away from me than on me so I would  with 'low risk' practical fashion. What I need to do is take my ideas from my pin board and my undercover-fashionista mind and start to get more risqué with my choices.

#watchthespace.


Tee's Ponder: Be more adventurous &  embrace your choices

No comments:

Post a Comment