Monday 13 October 2014

Xtra Weekender

Hey Lil Stars

Its only been 7 days but so much has a happened over the week.

Design concept
 I attended a 35th vow renewal which was a beautiful little event so I wanted to see if I could wear a lil sum'n. As you know I am putting together my 'Sexy JaneBerry'  so I gave peeps a lil sneak peek into that wardrobe. After trying on a couple I decided  that my navy blue 1950's evening dress, was the pick of the night. The design is same as picture (left) but its a plain navy blue silky fabric. I accessorised with cream & gold cardigan & ankle strap heels (see picture) with a black clutch. I am still timid about dressing up, maybe its lack of confidence plus my tom-boyness but I was flooded with compliments. I must admit  it was bearable and weird but I gotta get used to it cos my new wardrobe will be a head turner and different to my previous style. But I will keep
you posted about my new purchases.

Moving on.....As you know I have been apart of the magazine team for about 4-5 weeks now, time really does fly as I am really enjoying the experience. Its definitely a leaning experience as I am getting to know myself more as I am hanging around different personalities and age groups. I am coming to realise that I am more shy than I thought, I hiccup when I's nervous and I  don't really like to step out of my  comfort zone so I wouldn't put myself forward for tasks or I would go last because I have to.  I am glad that I am realising this now and hopefully I will adjust and tackle it early. As my motto this year ' Moving beyond mediocre' I am trying to do things that I wouldn't normally go for but I put myself forward to be interview about my SLIK experience by BBC 1 extra.
As the title of this post mentions 'Xtra' , yes that's what happened. Even I felt like I could faint and wanted to call in sick or just go AWOL but I put on a brave face and did it. It wasn't as bad as I thought , I met the lovely Emma Louise Amansia  who is a trainee working with BBC 1 extra, she was nice and professional. She made me feel relaxed so I could think about what I am saying and not be soo nervous. With this opportunity there is no doubt that I will be doing new things and I will be taking you along for the ride on this roller coaster... STAY TUNED ..

Tee's Ponder: Sometimes you gotta do & give em a little sneakpeek and step out fierce honey *snap, snap snap!!

Kisses & cuddles
Sexy berry TEE  :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment