Tuesday 24 July 2012

My Hair

My regimen
Shampoo every 2/3 weeks, cowash every other week, deep condition after shampoo with olive oil,honey and coconut milk and Parnevu hair mayonnaise. Blow dry 1 a month

Products
Shampoo: Homemade black soap shampoo, aloe vera shampoo
Spritz: water, vegetable glycerine, rose water and rosemary essential oil
Oil: Olive oil, coconut oil
Butter: homemade whipped shea butter, Cantu Shea, shea moisture deep treatment masque
Styler: Eco styler gel, Kinky curls knot today

Hair styles
I tend to have a low manipulation hair styles such as mini twists, single plaits or cane rows.

Hair Habits and Tips
MOISTURE, MOISTURE, MOISTURE!! It’s very important that you used water in your hair daily

· To moisturise I spritz the hair lightly with water, used a leave in conditioner or a butter then seal in with an oil.
· Use wide tooth comb and Do not comb your hair when its dry
· Make you hair regimen simple and its cheap to care for your hair

I have adopted these methods and I have seen results, let me know about your hair regimen and tips.

Tee’s Ponder : Every hair is different so see what works for you,healthy hair equal happy hair .... Happy hairmania!!

No comments:

Post a Comment