Tuesday 11 December 2012

Graduation Style

Hey Harmaniacs


side bang and Canerow to side



 
Products I used:
Fantasia IC Oil Moisturiser (I love that stuff)
Whipped Shea butter
Olive and coconut oil


 
 
 
 
Just wanted to update you on all things hair.. I had my hair done for my graduation about 1 week ago and it was difficult to decide what I was going to do. So my decision was to go for cane row style which involved a half mohawk to the side,half single strand twists.

Then in the morning I styled the quarter of twists in a side updo decorated with diamontee flowers which cost £1.49 for pack of 6.then I had a side bang with the remaining twists

Side updo Decorated with Hair flowerettes!!
 

 
 
 

 
 

 
I loved this style, its look simple and sophisticated and I had no problems with graduation hat just needed some bobby pins which I equiped myself with !!Thats my graduation style, if you got any quests holla at me and share your graduation hairstyle!!!

Kisses and Hairluv
Tee ;o)




No comments:

Post a Comment