Friday 5 April 2013

April.. Where's Spring at??

Hey Lil Stars

I know that I am 5 days late but ... Happy New Month!! April whoop whoop.
 
Ok so I know I am 5 days late but it doesn't matter right ? :s. Well I'm getting better I guess...With the new month I was over here in London expecting a little sunshine just to show that spring is here and the summer might be coming ! But Nothing, I mean like NADDA, instead we have wind, rain even snow :( it is ridiculously cold but I just hope it warms up as April rolls on by.
As you all know, I am currently at an plain stage, meaning I just graduated and although working I am looking for a job that will lead to my career so I have a little time on my hands. ummm Its interesting because while I was studying I always had no time and now I have so much time I do not know what to do with myself. So now I have become a TV addict, oops....but who doesn't love  SKY+HD all access tv, movie on demand <3
Now this leads to my must watch list. So I would say I have a diverse palette when it come to TV programmes: drama, soap operas, chat shows, Documentaries, Live sports even reality series I enjoy it all. My must watch at the moment... just to name a few
Revenge and Arrow
American Idol
Grey Anatomy (Who doesn't)
Millionaire Matchmaker (Daily)
Home and away (Daily)
Catfish: The TV Show
River Monster (Fishing Documentary)
 
 I must admit though, the cold weather is not encouraging me to go out but I am slowly replacing my tv schedule with creative stimulation or outlets. I am looking at my material box, I want to see what I can put together for the summer, but let's see.
What is your plans to prepare for the summer? or What should I do with all this time? Leave a comment
 
Tee's Words: Do something stimulating, relaxing and that will invest in your future !!
 
Kisses & Cuddles
Tee:0)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment