Tuesday 26 March 2013

Goals but a Dilemma !!

Hey Lil Stars

I know I have been scarce for a bit, I have been adjusting to the new year and its challenges and realised I have been away from computer a lot but since I have a little extra time on my hands, why not do some blogging. I know I am like 3 months late but I recently done a 'Resolution list' as you  call it, I'd say its Tee's Goals of 2013, which  are little targets I set for myself to achieve a specific time but by the end of this year. These cover things like Christian life,career, health & Fitness, fashion even Room DĂ©cor!! 
I did this list in about 2-3 days and it came as a result of a little documentary in an entrepreneur who gave advise to write down your  wants, work towards them and  tick them off as you achieve them. Simple right?? well the proof is in the ticking ... lol.
Talking about ticking, I might start the ticking sooner rather than later as I will be making little changes to my diet come April... which is like 5 days away :S, I might be worried but I got to do it, if I'm looking to achieve a goal which is to lose 7+ pounds by my birthday which is JUNE so I can rock a more confident me BUT I will let you all know how it goes.
 
Oh yeah I recently connected with an old childhood friend who seemed to just vanish from the earth for about 10+ years  and now. I must say its just so refreshing to get back the vibe and having extra friend who is there around the clock although we are in totally different countries, so yaaay !
 
Just a lil Dilemma, Here it is .... I am not a girly girl type but I have a gospel concert coming up at the weekend where I'm gonna be on stage and  I'm still trying to figure out what to wear, plus the Dilemma is HEELS or NO HEELS???. I know a lot of you ladies are screaming HEELS Daaaah, but actually I'm leaning to the other side because I will be dancing a little and I do not want to be worrying about balancing and not falling flat on my face, so  I guess its gonna be NO HEELS.
 
Well its jus a short one today but I will be back soon with a little more about my circus of a life !!
 
Kisses & Cuddles
Tee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment