Tuesday 25 June 2013

Its my B-DAY whoop !!


Hey Lil Stars

Its been 2 months yes it has but no better time than yaaaay its my birthday today and its a steady sunny day over here in London, trust me that is rare. I'm not the time to get dressed up etc but I find myself looking in my wardrobe and pondering on my bday outfit, but I will keep you posted.One post ago earlier in the year I blogged about my TO DO list for 2013. I know by now some people forgot about what their resolutions were, after the hype has passed. But I'm happy to say im working through mine. Yaay GO Tee !! I have focused on is Room Décor and Career.

DIY.. I am fully into decorating my room and I am loving every single bit of it. I will be done by end of July. Most of the painting is done and the furniture is reshuffled, now all I need to do is  buy room accessories and go crazy. By the way my room is white and cream with red accents.
Career: If you read my previous posts you know I'm working on a career in Events Management and its very experience driven career. So I am helping out at events and I am being mentored by a bank professional to work on confidence, communication and other transferable skills. So you gotta put yourself out there.

Events: I am a very bubble and a social butterfly, (well a little one) and I can hold my own  I love going to events and seeing how they run and just having a good time. I went to a wedding of a lovely friend and I was beautiful and I forgot how emotional and funny these events can be. Everything was well done apart from the bride arriving later than fashionably late by 2 and half hours, but we it was lovely all the same.


Tee's Ponder: Go out there, be yourself and just be fabulous !

                                                              Birthday Kisses & cuddles

No comments:

Post a Comment