Wednesday 3 July 2013

A New Wave

Hi Lil Stars

Hope you all are well, What has been happening? Summer here is indecisive but its the norm so I aint worried, I am just on stand by for when its decides to warm up. Who saw the BET Awards 2013, I'm sure you all have since its the talk of www right now. I did enjoy it especially the Caribbean flavour yep Thank God for sky HD plus so I was able to rewind and watch it again 3 times. I realised that I like to watch things or events that are live or large scale such as award ceremonies, fashion shows etc. I guess that's the event management thread that I got in me. BET was good and I liked the little twist of the picture backgrounds just before the presenters come on stage. But that walk to the stand ...oooh wee I would be in a panic esp if I got on a nice dress and some HIGH heels but the all managed it well, *thumbs up*.

Yummy Green Goodness !!
So New wave ? what wave you talking about Tee? Well ..... Smoothies, some of you are thinking (its not a wave) but honeychild....for me its not only a wave but a miracle. lol. Yes,yes, yes I have managed to get into the wave esp Green ones. A few days ago I stumbled across 'The 30 day Green smoothie Challenge done by Jadah and Jen, I thought well its free and what's the worst that can happen. So since it was pay day I said 'why not, so after I subscribed I went out an got ingredients
amongst those was Spinach? I just closed my eyes grabbed it, walked to the cashier and hand over the money and exit the shop. After 10 minutes of  blending  I got ..... yumminess and now I'm hooked.  Let see what happens in a few weeks time, what changes
will happen, I'm excited !!


Tee's Ponder: Don't be scared to try new things, What's the worse that could happen !!


                                                         Kisses & Cuddles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment