Monday 5 August 2013

Yaaay I got it !!

Hi Lil Stars

I know you all are well. I am here wondering when it reached August already?? Wow time is flying. From my title in sure you sense some excitement and yes that is true. As you all know I'm a graduate and I have been working in retail for a bit 5+ years. I am natural a person who is proactive and like to be occupied so post-university I have been grabbing any opportunity to work in and around events.
 So after working at a conference in London and getting to speak with a proper event manager who really talked me and gave me that extra boost I needed including introducing me to the Managing Director, Yes I was nervous. That boost, my supportive mentor and my determination to be BOLD, I applied for a internship at my university. And.....drum roll..... I Got the JOB !! Thank God !!
 
My first interview in ages and I had a mini panel 3 interviewers. But I jus prayed, prepared and did what Tee does best ...Smile !!
 
I start in mid August but I am settling in with staff and getting used to things, and my new colleagues around the office as we prepare for the Fresher's Week in September. I am indeed grateful to God for his provision, for working on his time and reminding me of how awesome he is !! So here is to new leaf in my 'Event's Career' and I will definitely keep you updated with the little adventures and highs that come with it !! Until next time... Keep smiling !

Tee's Ponder: Be BOLD and do not give up, pray, be proactive and GO FOR IT !!

                                                           Kisses & Cuddles
                                                                                 Tee :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment