Monday 20 October 2014

Star Quality Gospel Concert

Hi Event Lovers

Hope you are well and getting used to the cold. This post is a couple of months old,but I have something to tell you.........I'm living a double life at night time.

Don't worry its nothing terrible and shameful, I had the privileged of attending a stellar gospel concert as well as share the stage with some well known UK gospel artists. So where did you go Tee??
The event was the Philippines Appeal Concert held on the 11th January. From the outside, it seemed not that busy but behind the doors was the roar of praise, excitement and energy.
From a personal perspective I always wondered about, what combining my career (Events Management) and  church life would look like and this would be an event that I would be very proud of.  AMOUNT OF PEEPS WHO ATTENDED
Venue: - Very spacious, Artist VIP area upstairs balcony style where we could  enjoy the concert too which was nice and different from being in a room with bottles of water, awkward silences and possibly a TV if your lucky.
Entertainment:
Publicity & Media - they really pushed the social media prior to the event. On the night they had video recording and they repaid clips at the end
 Special touches - ipad countdown, ipad was used to manage the music system, now that
was DOPE!!

I have a shocker for you, the organiser is a 22 year old musician .. Yep you heard me correctly,  don't know his background that well but I know that he is a seasoned musician that has been playing for various UK Gospel artist. Jesse has a GOD SWAG about him  and it definitely showed in every detail of the event.
One of my personal goals this year is to build musician networks, step out my shell and broaden my horizons. I have been doing well but it does have its challenges especially when they are super talented and definitely if they are handsome, that's when I shut DOWN :o). But with time I know I will get there !!


Tees Ponder: Don't forget to Network, NETwork, NETWORK  & Every little details counts

No comments:

Post a Comment