Friday 20 June 2014

June & Green fingers

Hey Lil stars

YAAY Its June and its beautiful weather over here in London !! I know it has been a while, I have been busy getting on with life and doing my thang!! Since I last blogged, a lot has happened. I have now completed my internship and it has thought me soo much and I am grateful for the experience. So lets talk about June, well its my birthday next week, yes I am thankful for making it to another year however I don't know why but I don't get excited about it, it tends to just pass. I won't be going all out but I will be having a little dinner with a few friends, nice & simple. I will let you know what I wear !

Green Fingers

Since I have a little more times on my hands now , I seem t have developed a thing for gardening and growing stuff. I don't know if it because I will be a year older but I got a thing for watching things grow which means my front room is dominated by flower pits, watering cans and compost. :) Yes I am not ashamed of my new found hobby and its actually quite soothing. Believe it or not I am currently expanding my hobby so I'm looking at my back garden but I will keep you posted as its BIG job. If you guys don't know yet , I AM a book worm and as I finish the final 2 chapters of 'Lean In' Sheryl Sandberg, so I'm excited to have a new book coming in the post. Its called 'In but not of' By Hugh Hewitt its a christian guide to ambition and impact on the world..sounds interesting right?? I cannot wait to read it Well that's it for now but enjoy the weather and I will hola in a bit !

Kisses & cuddles Tee :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment